The latest version of Firefox (v23) has introduced a security feature which is causing an issue navigating the Simple.TV website or running the Simple.TV setup.
What you may see is various pages on the Simple.TV website appear completely blank. This is a very high priority issue for us and we are actively working on a solution on our side, until then however you may choose one of the following workarounds to enjoy Simple.TV.
Temporary Workaround (You will need to do this every time you visit the Simple.TV website)
1) Browse to the Simple.TV Website
2) Click on the shield icon at the left side of the address bar
3) Click on the "Keep blocking" pulldown menu and choose Disable Protection on This Page
Longer Term Workaround (Only need to do this once)
1) Type "about:config" in to the address bar of Firefox
2) Search for security.mixed_content.block_active_content
3) Double-click on the line "security.mixed_content.block_active_content" and you will see the value for "true" change to "false"
4) Refresh or reload the Simple.TV website
- Phil, Porat, Suze and 10 others like this